PLEASE NOTE: This is a knitting pattern to create the pictured ear flap hat. This is not to purchase a ready made hat.
- Suggested Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease worsted weight – Ranch Red (102), Black (153), Gold (171), White Frost (501)
- Needles: US 8 double pointed needles and US 6 16” circular and double pointed needles
- Additional Materials: Stitch markers, yarn needle, (optional: pom pom maker, size G crochet hook - for reverse single crochet around outside rim of hat with contrasting color)
- Gauge: 24 stitches = 4” stockinette stitch on size US 6 needle.
- Sizes to fit: 18-22”, 22-24” circumference head (larger size instructions in parenthesis).
In this pattern you will need to know how to create the duplicate stitch in order to create the "SF" color work design on the front of the hat. Also the reverse single crochet for trimming around the brim and ear flaps (optional).
San Francisco 49ers Themed Ear Flap Hat
Pattern is provided in .pdf format and will be available on the "Thank You" page at Checkout, along with an email link that will be sent to the email you provide and will last for 30 days.
You have permission to sell the finished products from this pattern. Any sale of the finished product should include a design credit to Knitter Mama. This pattern may not be reproduced for resale or for posting on websites or for giving away for free in any form, electronic, or hardcopy. If any errors are found in this pattern, please notify me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco 49ers Ear Flap Hat Pattern © 2013 Knitter Mama | www.knittermama.com